Dr. Ing. Ralph Krähnert
Synthesis of porous materials, nanostructures, solid catalysts, nanoparticle formation mechanisms, heterogeneous catalysis, chemical kinetics, reactor modeling
Research Fields in UniCat
Selection of research projects
- Derived a mechanism for the formation of colloidal gold nanoparticles from a new-time-resolved in-situ analytical method-coupling (SAXS/XANES)
- Developed new template-assisted ESD method for the synthesis of porous metal oxide films
- Created new polymer for improved soft templating
- New soft-templated mesoporous materials
- Methods for design and synthesis of catalytical coatings
A new Einstein Circle for UniCat Junior Research Group leader Ralph Kraehnert.
Björn Eckhardt awarded the George Kokotailo Poster Prize at the 25th German Zeolite Conference
The Einstein Foundation Berlin supports five promising junior scientist for the next three years. UniCat Junior Research Group Leader Dr.-Ing. Ralph Krähnert is one of them.