Prof. Dr. Martin Oestreich
Research Fields in UniCat
Selection of research projects
- Intramolecularly Stabilized Silicon Cations in Lewis Acid Catalysis
- Main-Group Lewis Acids for Si–H and H–H Bond Activation
- Transition-Metal-Free Transfer Hydrosilylation and Hydrogenation
- Investigation of Reaction Mechanisms
- C–H Bond Activation by Oxidative Palladium Catalysis
Today, the 2014 Schering Prize has been awarded to Dr. Kristine Müther for her dissertation on "Generation, structure and reactivity of metallocene-stabilized silylium ions".
The Einstein Foundation Berlin has announced that Professor Douglas W. Stephan of the University of Toronto has been selected as newest Einstein Visiting Fellow.
Apply now for attending the summer school / only few seats available