Long Night of Sciences 2011
On May 28, 2011 "The Long Night of Sciences" was presented for 10th time. Here are the UniCat projects.
- Great secrets of nature: algae and photo synthesis
- Miniature golf and saving energy using catalysts
- Fire without matches
- Da Vinci Chemistry - chemical quizzes for children and adults
- Grand Prix of molecules: The mass spectrometer as a racetrack
- Fuel cells - energy conversion of the future
- Shuttle to the Hydrogen filling station in Holzmarktstraße
Fore more information please have a look on each of our German websites.