Long Night of Sciences
On June 2, 2012 "The Long Night of Sciences" will be presented for 11th time. Here is the UniCat presentation.
- Fuel cells - energy conversion of the future
- Lecture on Entertainment-Education-Excellence
- Chemistry at home
- Chemistry in the pocket: Liquid Crystals Displays, e.g. in mobiles
- Da Vinci Chemistry - chemical quizzes for children and adults
- Fire without matches
- Talks on Chemistry and Catalysis
- Hydrogels: biomaterials for artificial tissues
- Miniature golf and saving energy using catalysts
- Hydrogen - the energy source of the future
- Female Scientists at UniCat
You will find the whole Unicat presentation at Building C of the TU Berlin, which is also known as House of Catalysis. The adress of the Building C is as follows.
House of Catalysis
Strasse des 17. Juni 115